Tuesday, June 12, 2012

P(F)latforms?

06.10.12
top: F21 / shorts: Gap / shoes: Target / sunnies&bag: Gucci / bangles: Alexis Bittar&Tiffany's

I bought these sandals a few months ago and love them, mainly because they give me the height of a tall shoe without the angle of a high heel. Yoga has me avoiding heels most of the time, but that's a story for a different day.

This outfit actually combines 3 of this week's challenges in one: bright bottoms, neon and platforms. Sometimes I like to be efficient ;)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like the stripes top. You look ready for summer!

Megan G said...

Orange and pink! That's a new combo for me. I think I need to try it out. I love the platform sandals. If I didn't hit a patch of uneven ground and fall on my face, all my shoes would be mega-platforms.

Congrats on pulling all kinds of trends together to make a cute summery look.

Keely said...

I love it!! You also hit "colored bottoms and bold print" too! Oh and are those platforms tribal print? You're a FC pro!

This is adorable! I love the bright colors and bold stripes.