Friday, November 02, 2012

working wardrobe | yes, I guess I'm sick

10.29.12
top: J. Crew / blazer, belt&pants: Gap / shoes: Tory Burch / sunnies: Dsquared
On Saturday the temperature dropped pretty low and whatever the cold weather brought was not well received by my body. I pride myself on being a healthy person and never getting sick, but I have been hacking up a lung this week.


10.30.12
top: Anthro / cardi&shoes: Old Navy / pants: JCrew 
I was feeling so bad I even missed 2 days of yoga practice, which is a big deal for me. And comfort has been the key to dressing this week.

10.31.12
top: JCrew / cardi&belt: Gap / skirt: Old Navy / boots: Nordstrom Rack
I keep telling myself it's just allergies but one of my yoga peeps (who is a pediatrician) heard me this morning and declared I had a virus, which should work itself out after about 10 days. So I am keeping my fingers crossed she is correct! And I guess I am a bit sick.

brown pencil skirt 05green stripe cardi 02
I've mentioned this before and I'm sure I'll mention it again, but having a Granimal-like wardrobe helps when throwing outfits together!

5 comments:

Style Journey said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Love those JCrew pants.

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I'm sorry you're sick. That vicious 10-day virus has been going around here, too.

You don't look sick in your pictures; you look great and provided me with some much needed inspiration.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Look after yourself. You are still looking good. X

Megan G said...

I love your all black look with touches of cream. Very different for you, but still chic and work appropriate. Sorry you're under the weather. It's unfortunately beginning to go around. Feel better soon.

LyddieGal said...

sorry to hear you are sick! everyone around me has gotten that. I hope you feel better soon and your second outfit is so fab!

Chic on the Cheap