Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thanks, Megan!

This blog started as a way for me to document my daily ramblings. With time and inspiration, it morphed into a "fashion" blog and is still slowly morphing into what I consider more of a lifestyle blog. Along the way, I have connected with a few people whom I don't know in real life, but consider them kindred spirits. One of them is the sweet Megan of megan mae daily. She never ceases to inspire me with her eclectic style, which is mostly thrifted, which also amazes me.

She also creates cool handmade accessories, such as button flowers and obi belts made from ties. And I received a fun surprise for Christmas this year.

Untitled
I really love the colors she chose, because they feature my favorite, pink, and in just the right amount!

Thanks again, my dear, and I hope Santa was good to you too!
oxox

P.S. I may need a tutorial on how to tie the obi belt!

2 comments:

Megan G said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like them. Those were definitely some of my favorite ties and I really wanted them to go to someone who loves pink. And I thought, who else but EE?

I like to tie the shorter obis in a side knot and let the ends hang down, however feel free to be creative! Use a pin or brooch as a connecting piece, or maybe even do a traditional tie knot! Love of good ideas. All ones I need to try myself.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a lovely gift.