Monday, May 20, 2013

29...again

Untitled
Yesterday we celebrated the anniversary of my 29th birthday with brunch and drinks for a fabulous Funday Sunday. I am happy to report most photos were actually taken with the big camera (although I didn't adjust the settings properly so the pics didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but sometimes living in the moment is more important than documenting it.).

Thanks to all my dear family and friends who helped me celebrate the anniversary of my 29th birthday!
Although Joe specifically requested no gifts, my dear family and friends are more than generous in showing their affection. I couldn't be more blessed.

04.28.13
Off to enjoy the rest of my day with my favorite man. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a lovely photo of the two of you.
Happy Birthday.

Megan G said...

Happy birthday dear!! Here's to many more.