Tuesday, February 04, 2014

project life 2014 | weeks 2&3

{Jan 5-11}
week 2, full spread
This is my 3rd year of memory keeping with Project Life and I still adore it.

left side
This year I am making more of an effort to capture random moments and do more meaningful writing.

right side
I obsessively look at Project Life photos on Instagram and am always attracted to the layouts with white space and less stuff. So I am working on adding more white space to mine.

{Jan 12-18}
week 3, full spread
There is something about physically printing photos out that is so satisfying. Who wants to look a pictures on a computer screen?

left side
Also trying to take more photos of things in our life, not just people. Although I love people photos!

right side
I think almost all these photos were from a Saturday. And that's ok too.

3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Really liking your title cards this year and the non people pictures. Sometimes little details are just as important.

Julie Coryell (I Am JuJu) said...

Love the pictures that really capture what your week was like, not just people. Also, really like your little letter stickers...just the perfect pop of color on the white.

lisaplus6 said...

This is so lovely! I love the photos and the use of washi so much on this clean, but sweet embellished style! love it!