Saturday, March 18, 2006

Early morning

I have been sleeping better but not longer lately. Joe woke up early this morning. He's going to the lake house of someone from Triadvantage, his tri gym, with Brad this morning. He's meeting Brad in the Woodlands and they are going from there, so it sounds far. So I have the morning to myself!

I think it's funny how getting up at 5 am is much easier when I don't have to think about going to work! I was going to run, but I am sore! My goal next week is to try for yoga everyday - I bought those classes and need to use as many as possible before my surgery. We'll see how it goes. Now that it's written down, I have to do it!

I've been trying to organize my pics, but it's not working so well. I think one reason I don't scrap as much is cause my pics are all over the place and many are still digital. Need to work on that!

All for now..

No comments: