Friday, March 03, 2006

TGIF!!!


I didn't get to blog early this morning because I did get my butt to boot camp. Also stopped at Randall's on the way to work for cereal and doughnuts (mini ones, to share!). I love the cereal so much that I'm having a bowl for dinner right now! I will never be a waif because I love to eat too much!!

Today was a fairly uneventful day. Had lunch with Matt at Greenway Plaza. Joe had to work tonight so I get the house to myself. I need to start thinking of ideas for Alan and Patrick's going away scrapbook. So right now I'm surfing for inspiration. Be back later.

7:08 PM
I finally finished my 2006 Intentions page. Only took 2 months, but it's down and on paper. In my about me book that I started in 2003 and have only done 7 pages in. But I guess it's a work in progress, just like me. That's why I don't want to buy any more "me" type albums, since I haven't even finished this one!

I've also been doing a couple random pages in my creativity book. I'm trying to get those juices flowing. Also walked around the block and took some pics, experimented with the camera. All in all, I feel like I'm having a productive evening. Just playing and having fun.

9:32 PM

I have been scrappin, surfin, bloggin and listenin to my VH1 all-request videos. Good mix of my favorite 80's songs! I am starting to get sleepy so will probably head to bed soon.

I remember distinctly being in high school and being amazed that my parents didn't go out on Friday nights. I'm not even a parent yet and already I'm not going out on Friday nights...and lovin' it! The week is so stressful it's nice to be able to relax and do what I want (which is not much) and not have a time line or anything.

We should be getting out entertainment unit tomorrow - woo hoo!

Good night and good luck (the one Oscar movie I have yet to see).

No comments: