Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Unlikely inspiration...

...as I am getting ready for work this morning, it hits me. I am going to be 35 in less than one month!!! Good lord, where does the time go. I still feel like I am about 25 (except when it's after midnight. If I'm still awake, I usually feel like I'm 105!). So I thought I would collect 35 random facts (obsessions) about me. 5-9 per week until we are there.

35. I obssess about my eyebrows, or lack thereof. I am forever trying to shape them but it's an impossible feat, since I hardly have any to shape. What really kills me about them is that they grow DOWNWARDS. What is a girl supposed to do about that?

34. When I was younger I used to love keeping lists of everything. I still do, but most of those lists are in my head. Sometimes they get logged on the computer somewhere. The funniest thing I used to keep track of is what make-up my teen magazines where using. Maybelline, Revlon, etc. What color, etc. I was a weird, geeky child.

33. I have the worst handwriting in the world, bar none. Terrible. I can hardly read it myself sometimes. I attribute it to writing too much in optometry school. Looking at my notes the 1st and 2nd years, they were actually legible. Now, I have to write v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y in order to make it half readable. This is something I really need to work on.

32. I am terrible at keeping up with the news. US and world. History doesn't interest me at all. I usually just get annoyed when I hear about whatever is going on. I feel like I should keep better informed.

31. I have a million (well maybe not a million, but a lot) of different lipsticks, glosses, you name it. I rarely wear it daily. My go to is the blue Chapstick. Love it.

30. I often think of what I would do if we won the lottery. Mind you, I never actually buy a ticket, but I like to think of what I could do if money were not an issue.

All for now. Heigh ho heigh ho.

Update: I forgot, work doesn't start until 9 this morning! one more whole hour to play!

No comments: