Friday, June 09, 2006

Obsessed


I am obsessively organizing my photos and scanning my negatives. I have spent the last 4 hours doing so. I guess it doesn't hurt that Joe is gone for 10 days!!! I don't know what my fascination with old photos is due to...I just love looking and them. I wish I could remember things more. I really need to blog more details because they are so easy to forget!

This is an old photo of my dad's side of our family. Sadly, I haven't seen my youngest Aunt LuLu in probably over 10 years. And look at that 'fro on Ant Jy-Ming! You know this must have been taken some time in the '70s!! My parents are younger in this picture than me and Joe are now...can you imagine that???

Thinking about how time passes by like that makes me really want to treasure every moment. This is why I love scrapbooking - I don't want to forget my life.

No comments: