Monday, June 12, 2006

Scrapaholic

So while Joe has been away, I have been compulsively organizing my photos (a la Stacy J's class at BPS), scanning my negatives (almost done with the box I dragged back from my parents' place) and scrappin (done a total of 6 layouts over the weekend. I even used the newest kit I got from A Million Memories. Days of hoarding are over. Yes, I can use up my scrap materials. That way I don't feel guilty for buying new stuff!).

I have barely even left the house all weekend - hee hee. On Sat I had to see post-ops and afterwards I made a trip to Wally World and Hobby Lobby. I want to get more linen We R Memory Keepers albums, but HL's supply is running low. After scrappin' all afternoon I watched So you think you can Dance?, my new summer show. And I had cereal for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. That is so sad, but when I'm involved in something sometimes I just don't feel like eating (yes, very rare for me, so I need to take advantage!).

On Sunday I ran/walked and got a newspaper. Went to yoga in the morning. Cleaned house a litte. Actually made a sandwich for lunch. Darryl came by around 3 and we went to La Strada for a bday party for a client of his. His friend was cute and the people watching was entertaining but after about 2 hours I was done. When I got home, I drank lots of water to sober up and attempted to get something organized in my scrap room, but didn't get too much done.

Today has been fairly productive. I went by the post office as well as the g-store to stock up on some Rachael Ray staples. Went to the library and half price books. Scrapped and scanned. Got my new CK and some books from my friend Amy for my bday. So it has been a good mail day.

That's all for now. My life has been pretty boring lately but I'm ok with that. I like being at home and creating. It's all good.

No comments: