Saturday, June 24, 2006

Where does the time go?


Ting and I. About 27 years ago and now. We've definitely grown! And our love and affection for each other has grown as well. I love being able to say that my sister is one of my best friends in the world. She is so adorable. I just love how cute she looks in the older picture.

This Library of Memories class is really making me thinkof (obsess over) my photos and memories in a whole new perspective. I can't get enough.

I like that most of my photos are digital because they are easier to sift through, but I like scrapping with paper. So I need to print off way more pics. I'm liking the black and white conversion too because then, a la Cathy Z., I can pick any colors that strike my fancy. I am slowly making the conversion.

Well, it's off the work now. Save the fun for later.

No comments: