Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Too bad we can't work outside

The H-town weather has been glorious this week so far. Sunny, 70s, low humidity. It makes me want to be outside as much as possible because soon enough I will be sweating up a storm. Yesterday the hubs and I did a little grocery shopping, went to Rice Village and did a little regular shopping as well as got some ice cream at The Chocolate Bar (yums!). We even walked to Berry Hill for dinner for $1.99 fish tacos (double yums!).
03.30.10
Today its back to reality and work. I bought this top on sale at Martin and Osa last summer and today is the first time I have worn it! I knew it would come in handy some day :) And the shoes are a recent purchase from Ross on super clearance ($20!).

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Ahhhh....sooo jealous of your weather!

Enter to win a William Riera dress!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

None said...

I love the color of that M+O top!

amy kelinda said...

Oh man, the weather in Houston HAS been gorgeous! I am loving it! And The Chocolate Bar will single handedly give me diabetes. I will DEVOUR their cakes, haha!