Sunday, January 02, 2011

The first

01.01.11
all items remix'd
tank: Old Navy
cardi: Express
jeans: Gap
booties: Boutique 9
sunnies: Dsquared
earrings: gift'd
neckaces: Collingnon Designs
belt: Gap

We've been having some fabulous cool, sunny weather this weekend. We spent the better part of yesterday and today soaking in the sun, eating some good food, and hanging out with our friends.

Gap loose bf jeans 01
These are the most comfy pair of jeans that I currently own. I like that they can be dressed up or down.

I am so happy tomorrow is another day off. I start back at work on Tuesday after 2 months off...so not ready.

4 comments:

Megan G said...

Love the cardigan. Those are some great jeans. At first I just glanced at the remixes and wondered what pulled them all together. I love all the variety

Also Brb movin' to Texas. We got two nice days before going cold again.

Molly Page said...

I love that this look is casual but so chic! You look great.

It's nice to "meet" you and your blog!

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Cynthia said...

That's a great cardigan. It's so weird to have winter feel so summery, isn't it?

Jilliebeanie said...

I love the brightness, flowiness, and pattern of this sweater!