Monday, January 03, 2011

Pebbled, Primped and Berry-Stitched

01.02.11
sweater: Gap, remix;d
skirt: Anthro
leggings: AA, remix'd
boots: Anthro
sunnies: Dsquared, remix'd
necklace: Collingnon Designs, remix'd
bag: Gucci, remix'd

I couldn't resist the extra 25% sale at Anthro - I bought in-store as well as online. I had these boots on my wishlist, but they were out-of-stock for a long time. When they popped back during the sale, I had to buy them, even though I had just bought these boots:
01.03.11
all items remix'd
dress: Target
cardi: Banana
boots: Anthro
sunnies: Dsquared
earrings: Bitten by SJP
pashmina: NYC
bag: Gucci
tights: Anthro

I have very muscular calves and was pleasantly surprised by the fit of both of these boots.

black leggings 01
I bought these leggings from American Apparel about 3 years ago but didn't start wearing them until last year. Now I want more! They are perfect to wear with boots and to make short things more wearable.

Today is the last day of my extended vacation. I have been lucky to have the hubs as my outfit photog. Saves so much time than getting the tripod out! We saw The King's Speech, which was a great film. Tomorrow I am returning (part-time) to the job that I was laid off from at the beginning of November. It's bittersweet...I am glad to be employed but I really enjoyed the time off. Did you have to work today?

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like both pairs of boots!

LyddieGal said...

Sometimes you've just got to get them!
Anything you want, goes out of stock and then comes back, was meant for you. its a sign.

Megan G said...

When buying boots, my argument is always "b-b-but they fit!" I love your bag.

Anonymous said...

So hard to resist those sale prices ... and the skirt in the first photo? My gosh, I'm not sure you could've lived without it! SO CUTE!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Oh you look way better in your pebbled & primped boots than I do! And I can't believe you found the berry stitched boots too, great scores!

Ramsey said...

Jealousy jealousy!!! I want it. All of it. You've definitely got an eye for layering girl and you rock it!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]BMdkMGhJHjma[/url] , LQJGQscttEMgpPLq - http://yuxeflk.com