Friday, January 07, 2011

TGIF

01.07.11
shirt: Anthro
cardi: M+O, remix'd
pants: Anthro
boots: Anthro, remix'd
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
necklace: Collignon Designs, remix'd
belt: Gap, remix'd

Random thoughts on this first Friday of the new year:
-I haven't had to say TGIF in 2 months...returning to work was a bit of a shock to my system, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

-This is the first Friday we have been home in 2 weeks. I like getting back into our routine of yoga after work and hanging out after.

-I didn't realized that almost my whole outfit was from Anthro until I wrote it down. I blame all those Anthro-loving blogs out there.

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Beck, At Her Best said...

You look so cute, I LOVE the plaid pants!! Happy Friday!!!

Kelly said...

Woo-hoo for an almost all Anthro outfit!!! I like the plaid pants.

Megan G said...

Adorable pattern mix! I'm still searching for a pair of plaid pants (hoping to thrift a pair this year).

Happy Friday! The best thing about work is you can enjoy the time off even more.

LyddieGal said...

I always enjoy some pattern mixing! Enjoy the weekend!

(and I'm so envious of these bloggers who can shop at anthro all the time; I own two things from there. They are just so expensive, and there are no B&M stores near me!)

Rad said...

Those pants and the floral skirt are frickin' adorable.

monster cakes said...

I'm drooling over your pants. So geek chic and preppy school girl. I love it!

Ena said...

I love your plaid trousers! And yes, I can see that Anthropologie has a lot of nice items, even though I've never been to one.

*Ena*

C said...

Love this outfit, and happy (belated) TGIF!

Oh, and since I haven't had a chance to post on your other post yet, I'm so excited for your trip to Mysore! I know how important yoga practice has been for you, and I think this will be an incredible trip and step in your journey. :)