Monday, August 06, 2012

weekend update | another one bites the dust

week 31 08
We celebrated the 40th birthday of one of my dearest friends this weekend.

week 31 09
Marc is really one of our favorite people ever - just someone who makes your life better by being in it.

week 31 13
He is well-loved by everyone!

08.04.12
dress: Trina Turk for Banana / shoes: Gucci / earrings: gift'd
And my outfit was a hit. I can't tell you how much I love this dress - it's comfortable, flattering and so easy to wear. {I will confess that I changed my shoes halfway through the party. I can only sacrifice so much for fashion these days!}

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That dress is perfection! I would've changed out of uncomfortable shoes too. Hope you had a fabulous time, it looks like you did!

Megan G said...

Aww how fun! That dress is incredibly cool, but the shoes - oh make my heart swoon. I can see why you changed out of them, but they are really gorgeous for short stints.

Also I am really really lovin' your hair, the color and cut are fabulous and it looks shiny to the max.

Keely said...

Fabulous dress! I love that bold print. So fab!