Tuesday, January 21, 2014

project life 2013 | the end

I lost steam sharing Project Life on the blog, but am still full steam ahead on the memory keeping. I can't believe we are through the 3rd week in January already!

NYE
New year's is always one of our favorite holidays to celebrate with our friends. Sometimes expectations can be high but we dancing the night away always works for us. I decided to simply print our a few of my favorites from the night and call it good.

I love creating title and end pages for my albums. For the end of 2013 I went super simple, with some favorite photos of us from the year and cards from the many core kits I own. 

Another one for the books!

1 comment:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

This looks like a fun project and great way to memorialize little moments without the hassle of doing a full-on traditional scrapbook, but it still looks time-consuming!