Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Back to the real world

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and the holiday celebrations are over. We spent Monday running errands and trying to get caught up. We also watched Wall-E last night, which was a good reminder for me on why I need less stuff!


all items remix'd
sweater: Ann Taylor
skirts: Anthro
leggings: AA
boots: Loft
sunnies: Dsquared
earrings: gift'd

I have also decided that life is too short not to wear fun and colorful clothes. I bought this skirt from Anthro over a year ago and have only worn it a few times, even though I love the bright floral pattern. Be prepared to see more of it, and other less loved items, this year.

7 comments:

Style Journey said...

Yah for more color! This is a great skirt and the sweater is a great pairing with it. Love this!

Unknown said...

Great goal, I think I should pull out less worn items too and either figure out ways to wear them or donate. Happy 2012!

Mallory said...

The skirt is super cute, it totally deserves some extra love in the new year!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I briefly felt really special to be off on Monday, only to realize that the entire rest of the modern world also had Monday off - but a day off is a day off so I can't complain!

Megan G said...

Adorable sweater! Love this infusion of color in the wintery months.

Wall-E really does make you think. Go see this adorable little robot video if you have a few moments: http://www.tested.com/news/mits-boxie-manipulates-us-all-with-robot-cuteness-video/3380/ He reminds me of Wall-E

LyddieGal said...

ahah, yeah, we all need that reminder sometimes!

I love the bright skirt, and i agree - fun clothes for everyday are a must.

Chic on the Cheap

Nicole said...

Adorable and anytime is a good time for color!