Monday, January 02, 2012

New beginnings

01.01.12
sweater: Anthro
cords: AG via Anthro
boots: Nordstrom Rack, remix'd
earrings: Collignon Designs, gift'd&remix'd
sunnies: Dsqared,remix'd
scarf: India, remix'd
bag: Gucci, gift'd&remix'd

I am a bit embarrassed to say that even thought my One Little Word for 2012 is "LESS," the outfit that I am wearing here is all new. I couldn't resist these bright orange cords from Anthro during their 50% off-sale items sale, and of course I had to buy enough to receive free shipping. But I have kept to my word and taken 4 items out of my closet and into my donation bag.


I'm not sure how this happended but it's only the 2nd day of the year and I am already feeling a bit behind! I'm thinking this is going to be the year of iPhone blog photos, just to make my life a bit easier.

4 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I think I know what you mean by already feeling behind - I still have five sets of outfit photos from 2011 that I need to process and blog, and of course I did nothing productive all day yesterday :)

Love the new cords, and your boots!
Happy 2012!

Chic on the Cheap

Valeria said...

Happy New Year!!!! Love your blog, check mine we could follow each other!!! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Keely said...

I feel the same way about starting the year off a little behind. But I think it's because I didn't get to do all the fun stuff I planned for my time off and now it's time to get back to work.:(

I really love this! The tones are so pretty together. The orange cords are just fabulous with that cognac.

Megan G said...

Cute Sweater! I love it with your India scarf. All the tones work in such harmony. I'd be flabbergasted if you made it out of Christmas without new digs.