Thursday, January 05, 2012

Not so bad

01.03.12
all items remix'd
top: J. Crew
cardi: Loft
cords: Anthro
boots: Nordstrom Rack
earrings: gift'd

Returning to work this week hasn't been as crazy as I thought it would be. I'm thinking that is because people are on a "new year-new me" high and in unusually good spirits. I know I am...excited to see what 2012 brings, excited to start new paper projects, excited for some changes ahead. Let's hope it lasts! I am thankful for a short work week to ease back into things.

brown cardi 01
I am also excited to rewear and rework my clothes as much as I can. I've been toying with the idea of doing another 30-for-30 challenge, but I may just challenge myself to wear more unloved clothes instead.

5 comments:

Style Journey said...

Love your new blog header! You should definitely try to wear your unloved clothes a little more. You might end up loving something :)

LyddieGal said...

you definitely need to wear more of that vibrant printed pencil!

Rebecca said...

I like the plaid pants. My work has been kind of nuts this week, probably because of all the work that got saved up over the holidays.

Megan G said...

I adore your trousers and slouchy cardigan. I love your wardrobe and style. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year. You're one of my top style icons!

Keely said...

Love the double plaid. So fun!